La Familia Kleven

Welcome to our half hearted blog!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

October. Crazy boys wresting and cuddleing with Grandpa!

Some one on one pictures of my boys and Grandpa!



Here is Josiah watching an Angels game with Grandpa. Josiah got very into it. He was very interested in everything Grandpa had to say about it. Good thing there were no sware words!


My boys wrestle most all the time and Even Zeke can hold his own!!



We had a wonderful Family home evening with Grandpa. He shared his experience when he was baptized! After, my kids gave him some hugs. He is lucky they don't wrestle him...although they get quite a running start on those hugs!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I have wonderful memories of hugging that man!

I can't believe the Angels totally blew it!! I'm glad those darn Red Sox got their fannies kicked by the Devil Rays!

Brenda said...

DANGIT! The Red Sox came back and won. I can't believe it!